30.09.10

"You are the Father's beloved children"

"You are the Father's beloved children"

Dear Friends,

The Church as Christ's Body

Therefore, I, too, hearing of your faith in the Lord Jesus and of your love for all the holy ones, do not cease giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation resulting in knowledge of him. May the eyes of your hearts be enlightened, that you may know what is the hope that belongs to his call, what are the riches of glory in his inheritance among the holy ones, and what is the surpassing greatness of his power for us who believe, in accord with the exercise of his great might, which he worked in Christ, raising him from the dead and seating him at his right hand in the heavens, far above every principality, authority, power, and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this age but also in the one to come. And he put all things beneath his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of the one who fills all things in every way. (Letter of St. Paul to the Ephesians 1:15-23)

[...]

Below you will find the message of Our Lord and Savior given to Joseph Melvin. Jesus spoke to him these words,

"St. Paul thanked the people of his day for their faith in Me and I thank you all who believe in Me and follow Me. It brings Me great joy to know that you are active members of My Church, which is My Body, and you have a great love for all the members of the family of the Church. Our Heavenly Father is pleased too for your love and fervor and He showers you with all the graces and gifts you need.


When I was on earth, the Father supported Me in all that I did and He is always there to help you every day. Be men and women of prayer offering supplication for all those who do not believe and for all those who are suffering. Pray that the Church may grow daily so that all the human beings living in the world may become her members. There are very many today who do not believe and do not pray. All these are not in My camp but in the camp of the evil one. They need to come out of there and your prayers will surely help them. My dear friends, I am always close to you and I want you all to open your hearts to Me. I am ready to give you all that I won for you. You are the Father's beloved children."


Father Melvin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen